Rules-You must post the rules.-Write at least 3 facts about your Original Character, in complete sentences.-Don`t mash all the facts into one huge paragraph.
-Don't go off track; stick to your character.
-Don't steal facts from other deviants.-You MUST tag at least 3 other deviants
Well I was tagged by
for this one and I found this to be a good time to elaborate on one of my lesser read characters, The Dream Merchant.
From this story:
To Sleep, Perchance to Dream."I dreamed about her again last night, Doc."
Louis is a Baton Rouge native who last year was assigned by his company to run their small but growing London branch office. He has done a good job continuing the growth. It is a solid position for a young up and coming executive. Showing he can function well as head of the London office will show that he can work at the worldwide corporate level. He is currently speaking to a therapist who prefers to be called an analyst, thinking that his use of the term will give him a credential that will attract more clients.
"Did you love her," asked the analyst.
Louis had been looking out the of the ground level office. The busy Londonites walked the streets of their town. Getting in and out of their famous Black Cabs, one of which he would get in at the end of the hour. The city brimmed with energy yet he longed to be somewhere else. He turned his head, as though he was sick, with a languid motion to answer the question.
"You know I do, Doc."
Ok here we go:
1. The Dream Merchant used to be human at one point in her own story.
2. In the real world she has no control over her appearance.
3. Her appearance is based on what kind of population is near by. For instance in the story she first she has the look of an Irish woman but when the plane lands in China she changes to a Chinese woman.
4. There are other groups aware of her actions that don't like the things she does.
5. She has the ability to use dreams in the real world to effect things in small ways such as her IDs and passports or appearing invisible.
I don't typically tag people but this one was fun for me so...I hope other people have fun with it too so I am tagging my pals:
If I didn't tag you that doesn't mean you aren't my friend it just means I am tired and don't feel like typing anymore.